Who Are We?
The IronMen Foundation was the brainchild of the Men’s Ministry at The Village Church of Barrington (Illinois). Believing it was time to reach outside the confines of this small church, the men formed the 501(c)(3) not-for-profit corporation. It was incorporated in 2007 for the sole purpose or Providing Scholarships to the Children of Fallen Warriors. We are simply a group of American Patriots, from all walks of life trying to ease the unimaginable pain of our military families.
- Capture the Attention of the American People;
- Dramatize the Educational Dilemma of the Children of our American Heroes;
- Build iconic hot rods – made from the Excellent Products of our Donor Partners who make the best products in the Hot Rod industry;
- Create a desire to own this car;
- Raise as Much Money as Possible at a High-Visibility Automobile Auction.
Operation Scholarships… Mission Accomplished
Board of Directors
Chuck Caswell, Director,
Emperor of TheCaswellAgency
Keith Hanson, Director, Legal Counsel and Member of our Scholarship Committee
President of Hanson Law Group
Dr. John Vosnos, Director, Secretary
Fred Rudy, Administrator and Chairman of our Scholarship Committee
President of FJ Rudy Associates
David Bunge, Treasurer
Accountant – Porte Browne
General Joe Kelley, (USAF Retired), Military Liason
Professor of BioEthics
Tom Nicholson, Public Relations
Chairman/President – Nicholson Communications
Bryan Reehoff, Automotive Guru and Car Project Foreman
President – Custom Classics Restorations